Sunniva is a Ph.D. student exploring the pharmacodynamics of antibiotics against the sexually transmitted Neisseria gonorrhoeae (see SystemsX.ch project).
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Berlin, Germany
– Diplom Biologie, 2006 – 2011
- Université de Genève, Genève, Switzerland
– Erasmus scholarship, 2008
- Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine (ISPM), University of Bern
Research assistant (January, 2014 – present)
- Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics (SIB), Lausanne
Internship (August, 2013 – November, 2013)
- Department of Biomedicine, University of Constance
Research assistant (July, 2012 – July, 2013)
- Suntricity Inc., Las Vegas
Science fellow (February, 2012 – July, 2012)
- Optimizing cDNA phage display for high throughput biomarker discovery.
Diploma Thesis, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin. 2011.
- Precursor solution for forming a semiconductor thin film on the basis of cis, cigs or czts.
Förster SM, Schweizer MG.
WO Patent App. PCT/EP2013/001,196. 2013.